Thursday 10 January 2013

Pop-up Library is a hit in Tarves!

 
Isn't it lovely when someone takes the time to let you know they've enjoyed something. I was preparing work for a really busy time ahead when this email dropped into my Inbox re. the Pop-up Library that I've installed in the village store/post office in Tarves. 

Thank you to Annette Gibb for making my day! 
 
 
 
Dear Deborah,

You asked for some feedback about this innovative idea ...brilliant is the answer. I'm a compulsive reader and have been since I was a child so am constantly looking for new material.

Like the idea of the pop up library because....

1. Can get a book at short notice.

2. Am not dependant on getting to Oldmeldrum Library if transport or road conditions are unsuitable.

3. Can recycle the books I no longer want.

 
Keep up the good work

Annette Gibb

No comments:

Post a Comment